Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Week 3 discussion question:What is your favorite type of food and favorite dishes? Please explain why?

My favorite food is Cheese.I don’t know what makes cheese so yummy,but it really is isn’t it?Everything is better with cheese.Cheese is the one food that you can have for breakfast,lunch,dinner,as a snack and even for dessert.
Simply put,cheese is a comfort food.Cheese has a richness and taste that few foods can match.While pasta might fill you up,adding cheese ups the ante and makes it a scrumptious,flavour rich delight.Add cheese to what would otherwise be a boring custard dish and you get a decadent cheesecake. Add cheese,add some heat and as a topping nothing can match the physical properties of cheese with its gooey and chewy perfection.There’s a cheese to match every taste bud from mild to sharp, from sweet to salty and from nutty to pungent. And cheese is so versatile coming in almost liquid forms to soft and to hard forms, making it one of the most go to ingredient for cooks everywhere.This is why I love cheese.

7 comments:

  1. My favorite type of food is pasta. There are so many different types of noodles and types of pasta that are available. I like spaghetti with marinara sauce, fettichini alfredo with chicken, and so many other types of pasta. It fills me up and is a great meal. I like to eat pasta with bread and salad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite type food is fried chicken. Growing up in Georgia, fried chicken is a meal of choice for most families. Some sides that go great with fried chicken include sweet potatoes, greens, and biscuits.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite food is barbecue beef brisket. I grew up in Texas and other parts of the south. In Georgia and the Carolinas, barbecue is a bit different -- mostly pork, but in Texas, we barbecue just about anything. The sauce is usually a little sweet and tomato-based. Often we will eat corn and potato salad with our barbecue.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite food is pizza, because it has many different kinds of flavor and it’s crust is great. The crust is very soft and sturdy. When I eat it, I feel I am eating the sweet rice cake. Although many people may think it is exaggerate, I feel so. I like pizza which add the cheese, because it’s rich can make pizza very yummy. Pizza has two kinds. One is film, another is chunk. The film one is brittle, but I feel it has little material, so I like the chunk one much than the film.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favorite food is crab! I love all kinds of sea food, but crab soup and crab legs are my favorite things to eat. I love to eat crab soup as an appetizer and I love to eat King Crab legs and dip the meat in melted butter. I am not able to eat crab legs often, but I think this a big reason why it is my favorite food. Every time I eat crab, it is a special occasion!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like to eat chocolate because it is sweet.Every time when eating chocolate I feel pleasure.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love to eat delicious food, especially, hamburgers, french fried and noodles.
    On weekends, I like to eat out with my classmates.Sometimes, we go to the pizza shop,and sometimes we go to the hot pot shop.I think that if the food tastes good and fresh, I will try to eat them.To sum up, my favorite food is fast food.

    ReplyDelete