Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Week 4 discussion question:"Imagine if your foreign students is coming to visit you for a short period of time, where would you take them so that they can truely embrace your culture and why? You could include links from youtube or websites."

 IF MYFOREIGN FRIEND COMES TO TAIWAN ,I WILL TAKE HIM
TO TAIPEI 101,BECAUSE TAIPEI 101 IS THE TOP ONE BUILDING
IN THE WORLD. I WILL TAKE HIM TO TOP FLLOR TO SEE THE
VIEW OF TAIPEI,THAT IS SO BEAUTIFUL,MAYBE MY FRIEND
WILL LIKE IT. THEN I WILL TAKE HIM TO YANG MING
MOUNTAIN, WE WILL HAVE A GREAT LUNCH IN HOT WARM
WATER RESTAURANT. TO TASTE DELIOUS TRAINDITIONAL
MEAL OF TAIWAN ORIGINAL.WE CAN SEE THE BEAUTIFUL
VIEW TO RELEAX OURSELF. IN THE EVENING , I WILL TAKE HIM
TO NIGHT MARKET,TELL HIM WHY ARE TAIWANSE FAMILY
LOVE TO USE NIGHT MARKET TO FINISH THEIR DINNER AND
SOLUVE THEIR ANY NEEDS. BECAUSE ALL KINDS OF GOODS
WILL SALE IN THE NIGHT MARKET, YOU CAN FIND ANY
THINGS WHAT YOU WANT,IT'S SO CONVENIENT FOR US.
website:http://www.taipei-101.com.tw/

5 comments:

  1. If my foreign friend came to visit me in Georgia, I would take him to the city of Atlanta where there is so much to do. I would take him to the headquarters of Coca Cola, the Georgia Aquarium, and Centennial Park where the Olympics were in 1996. We would eat somewhere in the city where there was great American food. Then we would go to an Atlanta Braves game to see a good baseball game. Here is a video that shows all the fun stuff to do in Atlanta.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwCui-uX6ik

    ReplyDelete
  2. If my foreign students are coming to visit me for a short period of time, I will take them to some scenic spots to let them know our culture. One is Taipei 101, because it has ever been the tallest building in the world, they always can see all the Taipei from the Taipei 101. I think it will spectacular. Two is the night market. It is the great locality to show our culture. They can eat many different kinds of delicious foods, such as stinky tofu, blood cake, oyster omelet, pear milk tea and Chicken-Fried Steak. They are the famous foods in Taiwan. Another thing, my foreign students can see the civvy street in the night market. Third I will take them to MRT, to see how convenient it is. I think the schedule I make to introduce Taiwan can make my friends have great impression to Taiwan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If my foreign friend came to visit the great state of Georgia, I would take them to my hometown of Lawrenceville. There is several fun and interesting things to do in Lawrenceville such as ghost tours, Gwinnett Braves games, and concerts at the Gwinnett Arena. I would also take them to Athens where we would go watch the Georgia Bulldogs play football. Our last stop would be Lake Hartwell were would go Striper fishing one of the most enjoyable days on the lake one could have. Here is a video of a fisherman on lake Hartwell catching a striper fish http://youtu.be/V7qcL82COBs

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will take them to the night market, Taipei 101, Hualien, Kenting ... taste Taiwan's delicious food like stink Tofu,Blood pudding rice,Shaved ice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If my foreign friend came to visit me in Georgia, I would take them around Athens as well as to Atlanta. Athens has an abundance of interesting people to meet both downtown and in the campus community. We would see a football game and enjoy some tailgating in the fall. Atlanta has so much to offer. It is one of the biggest cities in the southeast United States. We could see a braves baseball game and enjoy all of the traditional ballpark foods (hot dogs, popcorn, frozen lemonade...). We also might tour the Coca-Cola factory or go to the Atlanta zoo. Additionally, we could see a show at the FOX Theater and enjoy some of the many restaurants in the Atlanta area.

    ReplyDelete